Click this for more fitspo/weight-loss inspiration and healthy food :)
7 Healthy Foods That Will Fill You Up
- Bananas - If you reach out for a banana when you feel hungry instead of an empty calorie snack, you’ll nourish your body and you’ll be ingesting way less fat and sugar than many snacks.
- Eggs - As long as you’re not eating 12 of them in one week, eggs are good for you.
- Almonds - Just one handful of almonds will keep you full for a long time because they are great at suppressing appetite.
- Avocados - It contains good fats (monounsaturated fatty acids) and it contains protein that will fill you up nicely
- Peanut Butter - You can easily find peanut butter that contains only 100% roasted peanuts (you can buy the organic and non-organic kinds). There are no hydrogenated oils, sugar or salt added to the peanut butter. This is a healthy option.
- Oatmeal - Is a great super food because it’s low in sugar, high in fiber and it’s so quick to prepare.
- Apples - Packing an apple for your daily snack will not only add one fruit/vegetable portion to your daily recommended intake and the fiber will fill up your stomach
Click hereand follow for more beautiful pictures of healthy food everyday.